Every Vehicle Needs Preventative Maintenance
Don't ignore preventive maintenance! The basics, like changing your oil, checking your tire pressure, and getting scheduled inspections are essential to keeping your vehicle running at optimal performance. They keep your vehicle healthy and give you—and the experts—a chance to catch anything serious before it becomes a major problem. Regular maintenance can save you thousands in the long-run.
Let our team of ASE Certified Technicians work with you to come up with a custom maintenance schedule for your vehicle.
Did You Know?
- Timing belts should be replaced every 60,000 miles
- Serpentine belts should be replaced every 40,000 miles
- You should never ignore a leak
- Checking your battery and cleaning the contacts from mineral buildup can ensure easy startups
- You should replace your windshield wipers to increase visibility and avoid scratching your windshield
- Replacing your cabin air filter can keep your car comfortable
- If you drive in stop-and-go traffic, your engine air filter gets dirtier faster
- Getting your tires rotated and balanced makes sure your tires wear evenly and your car drives smoothly